Sponsored by Ray-Vin.Com
- Most parts are wood. I used oak.
- CL-03 Case guides were made from steel band strapping. Clamp to CL-02, Guide Back, test with cases for easy sliding fit, then screw down. Use flush flat head screws on the lower near side to clear the pusher finger.
- The Rocker (OCL-03) is pivoted through the hole in the bottom of the Support (CL-01). The screw extends out the rear and a spring around the screw is used to keep the rocker against the support.
- Mount the clip holders (CL-5 & 5A) to the Rocker (CL-04). Position them useing a loaded clip as the clip expands a little when the rounds are pushed in. Some adjustment here is good so the clips don't bind going in or out.
- I will add more notes as they come to mind.